Momma Reiner's Fudge is based on an old family recipe. Now we'd like to share your recipes! Dust off the recipe box - retrieve those loose pieces of paper with family favorites. Share YOUR family legacy with Momma Reiner's Fudge!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As Momma Reiner travels around she is always learning about other traditions and family recipes. Momma Reiner realized that people want to share their childhood memories cooking in the kitchen. Sharing a recipe is sharing your family history through cooking. Of course the most fun stories and traditions always include sugar!
Momma Reiner's Fudge is looking for recipes and the family legacy behind it. We want you to bring Grandma's legacy to life, through her recipe!
GUIDELINES FOR A MOMMA REINER'S RECIPE SUBMISSION
- Tell us about your favorite sweet recipe. For example: Red Velvet Cake, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Toffee, Brittle, Divinity, Peppermint Bark, Crumble, Salt Water Taffy, Hot Fudge Sauce, etc., etc. Please be as exact as possible.
- Tell us the story behind the recipe. Please bring your recipe to life! Where did the recipe come from? Tell us who made it-Grandma Sally Smith? Uncle George Peter? Where did your relative live (not limited to the U.S.)? What time of year was the recipe made? Was it in conjunction with a special occasion?
- Do you have a special memory, story or anecdote that you want to share involving your recipe? Tell us why this recipe is special to you and your family.
If your recipe is selected you will be notified before the recipe is published and provided with an authorization form. No recipe will be published prior to signed authorization!
- Please send all recipes through our website with the form below. If you don't have access to the Internet, please submit your stories in writing-preferably typed.
- Please include your name and contact information.
- Please include the name of the recipe, the name of the Chef /originator of the recipe, and any information relating to the recipe.
- Send only one copy of each submission. We do not return submissions, so please no originals.
Feel free to submit more than one recipe.
You can submit your story 2 different ways:
Use the form below or Fax: 310-878-0989